SYSPRO Reporting Services (SRS) provides high-quality financial and operational reports and documents, together with visual analysis capabilities. The flexibility of SRS means that reports can be designed for almost any requirement. In addition, as the reports are version-independent, they are unaffected during system upgrades.
Document Services in SYSPRO Reporting Services By converting the Document Services to SRS, documents such as invoices and order delivery notes can be archived, retrieved and searched using SYSPRO Reporting Services architecture, and can be scheduled to automate batch printing of documents. In addition documents can be printed to more than one device.
General Ledger Financial Report Writer in SYSPRO Reporting Services
The SYSPRO 6.1 conversion of General Ledger Financial Report Writer to SRS enables significantly easier and quicker creation of reports. It comes with greater flexibility, including hyperlinking to other documentation and extensive customization tools for tailoring the presentation of reports.
Workflow Reporting in SYSPRO Reporting Services Reporting for SYSPRO Workflow Services allows you to easily create and design workflow instance, workflow instance detail and generic workflow reports.
The benefits of SYSPRO Reporting Services
- Rapid, secure access to enterprise information
- The power of Crystal Report functionality for standard and user-defined reports
- Boardroom-quality reporting through the flexibility to design reports to almost any requirement
- Dynamic chart and analysis capabilities
- Reporting with interactive hyperlinks to details, other applications or reports
- Tailoring any standard SRS report to match your requirements
- Dynamic filtering of report content
- Efficient retrieval of report history and archives
- Report scheduling for convenience
- Option of server-side processing of reports to reduce processing time and overheads